Friday 21 January 2011

El sol ha conseguido el sombrero en...

I feel I should be out there in the outdoors doing something with the garden, but we just had some magnificent news about a certain lack of illness and I can't concentrate, not even on a rake for the leaves. I want to just drink a bottle of red wine and curl up with my girl. Indeed, there is one of my all time favourite films on right now, "Heaven Knows, Mr Allison" with Deborah Kerr and Robert Mitchum and I am hooked. I'll have to do with another cuppa and then off to pick up the littl'un.


Also, Alison's dad is doing really well in hospital - he developed a bad reaction to some new medication his GP put him on. We are trying to get the housing people to move Alison's parents to Tring and it appears to be working at last. 


So, the angst of recent days - not reported here 'cos it's not the right place - evaporates into the ether and tomorrow is another day Mis Moneypenny. I shall blog again later, but suffice to say we are out celebrating tonight with a pizza and a broad smile.


Happy living...

No comments:

Post a Comment